A former 3M manufacturing plant, the 3.4-acre 4th & 5th development site is located in the Weinland Park neighborhood, just north of downtown Columbus and immediately Southeast of The Ohio State University main campus.
After receiving a Clean Ohio grant in March 2011, Thrive Companies purchased the abandoned plant and building demolition and soil remediation began. Plans for the site include 311 apartments, a 556-space parking garage, retail spaces, and a rooftop community space.
- Total Acreage: 3.51
- Year of Construction: 2021
- Total Apartments: 311 Units
- Total Parking Spaces: 556
- 4,400 sq. ft. Gym
- 3,250 sq. ft. Retail Space
- 6,500 sq. ft. Central Courtyard
- 4,000 sq. ft. Rooftop Community Center