A former 3M manufacturing plant, the 4th & 5th development sites includes 3.4 acres and is located in the Weinland Park neighborhood, just north of downtown Columbus and immediately Southeast of The Ohio State University main campus.
After receiving a Clean Ohio grant in March 2011, Thrive Companies purchased the abandoned plant and building demolition and soil remediation are currently underway. Plans for the site include 311 apartments, a 556-space parking garage, retail spaces, and a rooftop community space.
- Total Acreage: 3.51
- Year of Construction: 2021
- Total Apartments: 311 Units
- Total Parking Spaces: 556
- 4,400 sq. ft. Gym
- 3,250 sq. ft. Retail Space
- 6,500 sq. ft. Central Courtyard
- 4,000 sq. ft. Rooftop Community Center